Saturday, February 20, 2010

Patience Is a Virtue

Hang on gang contary to popular belief (thanks for the vote of confidence "coffeypot" I will get to my second blog. The creative juices are flowing (no girggles from the coffeypot - I said creative juices not... well you know). Anyway as it was already blabed by afore mentioned pot (snickers) I am new to blogging and am busy preparing my second blog which involves a cat and a gopher snake, a very pissed off gopher snake (do you know how hard it is to find the recording of a very pissed off gopher snake on line???? well let me tell you it ain't easy). AHA! got you there huh? Didn't know a gopher snake could volcalize? neither did I until I saw and heard it for myself. I want this to be great with pics and visual effects and audio (if possible) and I want to do it all myself so no help from the coffeypot tho I do think I could use some juice from the coffeepot (snickers). Be paitent with me gang I will get there eventually.

5 comments:

  1. You want juice from me!!??? Hot Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry will be checkin' back often.

    Poor 'Coffeypot', I think your burner is turned up to high and your bottom just got scorched.

    BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Miss Em
    Austell, Ga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and welcome to bloggyland :)

    ReplyDelete